Starbucks Menu Prices
|Pumpkin Spice Latte (Limited Time)||Tall||$4.25|
|Pumpkin Spice Latte (Limited Time)||Grande||$4.95|
|Pumpkin Spice Latte (Limited Time)||Venti||$5.25|
|Salted Caramel Mocha (Limited Time)||Tall||$4.25|
- 1 How much is a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks UK?
- 2 How much does a grande iced Pumpkin Spice Latte cost?
- 3 Is the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks?
- 4 Is pumpkin spice latte sweet?
- 5 How do I order a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks app?
- 6 What is the most expensive Starbucks drink?
- 7 What is the cheapest drink at Starbucks?
- 8 How much is a venti PSL?
- 9 What are the best lattes at Starbucks?
- 10 What is the best latte to get at Starbucks?
- 11 What is the pumpkin spice topping at Starbucks?
- 12 What does PSL season mean?
- 13 How many calories are in a tall pumpkin spice latte?
How much is a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks UK?
How much does a Pumpkin Spice Latte cost? Prices vary across the country but you can typically expect to pay about £3.55 for a tall pumpkin spice latte (that’s a small in case you were wondering).
How much does a grande iced Pumpkin Spice Latte cost?
A 16-ounce grande size, Starbucks’ term for a medium, of the pumpkin cream cold brew will set you back $4.45. The price for a pumpkin spice latte, however, starts at $4.95 and ranges to $5.45, depending on the size. Prices may vary by location.
Is the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks?
Starting Aug. 24, pumpkin returns to Starbucks stores across the U.S. and Canada, including the fall favorite duo Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.
Is pumpkin spice latte sweet?
Affectionately referred to as a PSL, a pumpkin spice latte tastes like fall in a cup and feels like a warm hug for your soul. It’s a cozy mouthful of spices that’s sweet, but not too sweet. ok, so, it’s admittedly very sweet. Regardless, it’s your go-to coffee drink as soon as its back on the menu.
How do I order a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks app?
Here’s how to order a Pumpkin Chai Latte on the Starbucks mobile app:
- Choose the “Chai Latte” drink (it will default to a Grande size)
- Then change Chai pumps from 4 to 2.
- Add 2 pumps of pumpkin syrup.
What is the most expensive Starbucks drink?
Here are the 5 most expensive Starbucks drink.
- $148.99 Super Venti Flat White. The most expensive Starbucks coffee served was a Super Venti Flat White.
- $102.15 Caffé Americano.
- $102.04 White Mocha Frappuccino.
- $101.50 White Mocha Frappuccino.
- $92.55 Rewards Drink.
What is the cheapest drink at Starbucks?
Now according to the blog Fast Food Price, the absolute cheapest drink on the Starbucks menu is an organic apple juice box for $1.75.
How much is a venti PSL?
(Note: the price of Starbucks drinks can vary from store to store.) At a Starbucks in San Diego, a tall pumpkin spice latte was $4.45, a grande was $4.95, and a venti was $5.45 Prices were the same for the iced version of the drinks.
What are the best lattes at Starbucks?
Here are the five classic Starbucks latte options:
- Caffe Latte.
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte.
- Starbucks Reserve Latte.
- Starbucks Reserve Hazelnut Bianco Latte.
- Blonde Vanilla Latte.
- Caffe Mocha.
- Starbucks Reserve Dark Chocolate Mocha.
- White Chocolate Mocha.
What is the best latte to get at Starbucks?
The Caffé Latte, without any flavored syrups added, is the most popular latte at Starbucks. The Vanilla Latte is also a Starbucks customer favorite.
What is the pumpkin spice topping at Starbucks?
We combine steamed milk with flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove, then top it all off with whipped cream to create this amazing, coffee-free fall favorite.
What does PSL season mean?
Fans now eagerly await PSL season, a term some use to refer to the limited time during which the drink is on the coffee maker’s menu, which usually spans late August to late December.
How many calories are in a tall pumpkin spice latte?
A tall Starbucks PSL made with 2% steamed milk foam has 300 calories, 11 grams of fat, 40 grams of carb, and 11 grams of protein, and 39 grams of sugar.