Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Donut Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||1 donut|
|Calories From Fat||198|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
- 1 What is the lowest calorie donut at Dunkin Donuts?
- 2 How many calories are in a glazed pumpkin donut?
- 3 How many calories in a pumpkin muffin from Dunkin Donuts?
- 4 What happens if you eat 500 calories a day?
- 5 What is the healthiest thing to get at Dunkin Donuts?
- 6 What’s in Dunkin pumpkin donuts?
- 7 How many calories are in Dunkin Donuts pumpkin Coffee?
- 8 Does Krispy Kreme have Pumpkin Spice Donuts?
- 9 What is the healthiest muffin at Dunkin Donuts?
- 10 Which has more calories donut or muffin?
- 11 How many calories in a Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin from Dunkin Donuts?
What is the lowest calorie donut at Dunkin Donuts?
French cruller This donut consistently tops lists of the healthiest donut options at Dunkin’ Donuts. Each French cruller from Dunkin’ only has 220 calories and 10 grams of sugar. As far as donuts go, the French cruller is practically a health food.
How many calories are in a glazed pumpkin donut?
There are 190 calories in 1 doughnut (49 g) of Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed Doughnut.
How many calories in a pumpkin muffin from Dunkin Donuts?
Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Muffin Calories There are 550 calories in a Pumpkin Muffin from Dunkin Donuts.
What happens if you eat 500 calories a day?
Danger of deficiencies The greatest dangers associated with a 500-calorie diet relate to vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies can lead to many health problems. In fact, most people cannot meet their vitamin and mineral requirements if they eat less than 1200 calories per day.
What is the healthiest thing to get at Dunkin Donuts?
The Healthiest Foods At Dunkin’, According To Nutritionists
- Veggie Egg White Sandwich.
- Dunkin’ Scramble Bowl or Full-Fat Cappuccino.
- Egg & Cheese Wake Up Wrap + Cold Brew.
- Multigrain Bagel + Black Coffee or Espresso.
What’s in Dunkin pumpkin donuts?
The Story Behind Pumpkin at Dunkin’ More than 10 years ago, we introduced what are now staples of Dunkin’s fall menu: our Pumpkin Donut and MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats. The cake donuts are made with real pumpkin puree and topped with glaze to bring out the natural spices.
How many calories are in Dunkin Donuts pumpkin Coffee?
Serving Size, Calories, Fat A large pumpkin coffee at Dunkin Donuts is 20 ounces, and it contains 210 calories. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture National Nutrient Database, one 20-ounce cup of plain black coffee contains 6 calories.
Does Krispy Kreme have Pumpkin Spice Donuts?
Krispy Kreme welcomes back an iconic fall flavor with the return of Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts beginning September 6, 2021. The Pumpkin Spice Doughnut is available in three varieties: the Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed Doughnut, Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Doughnut and *Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut.
What is the healthiest muffin at Dunkin Donuts?
There are actually two healthy muffin options at Dunkin’ Donuts. Their Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin (pictured) is their absolute lowest calorie option, but we’d also recommend their Honey Bran Raisin muffin.
Which has more calories donut or muffin?
When it comes to calories, carbs, and sugar, there’s a clear winner: doughnuts. The fried rings have 155 fewer calories, half the carbs, and 21 fewer grams of sugar than muffins. Muffins don’t lose out completely, though: They have 1 g more protein than doughnuts—and half the saturated fat.
How many calories in a Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin from Dunkin Donuts?
There are 410 calories in a Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin from Dunkin Donuts.