- 1Prepare the orange paper. Start out with either:
- 2Make 12 paper strips. a.)
- 3Glue 2 pairs of strips together. Take four paper strips.
- 4Make a cross with the 2 long strips.
- 5Glue 4 short strips.
- 6Glue 4 more short strips.
- 7Punch a hole at the tips.
- 8Make a stem.
How do you make a 3d paper pumpkin?
- 1Make a pumpkin pattern.
- 2Cut out the pumpkin pattern.
- 3Draw pumpkin shapes.
- 4Cut out the pumpkin shapes.
- 5Fold each pumpkin shape.
- 6Apply glue.
- 7Glue 2 pumpkin shapes together.
- 8Press to glue in place.
How do you make a fall pumpkin out of paper?
Forr a small pumpkin, glue two paper strips together in the middle to create a plus shape. Glue two more paper strips on diagonally so it looks like the picture. For the larger pumpkin, glue the eight paper strips together, fanned out in a circle to look like the picture. Punch a hole in the end of each strip.
Is pumpkin a carb?