Both returning seasonal fan-favorites can be found at participating Dairy Queen locations nationwide starting early September 2021.
- 1 Does Dairy Queen have the pumpkin pie blizzard right now?
- 2 What is the newest blizzard at Dairy Queen?
- 3 What is the most popular Blizzard at Dairy Queen?
- 4 What are the five new Blizzard flavors?
- 5 Does DQ still have smores blizzards?
- 6 Does Dairy Queen have a secret menu?
- 7 What is the best selling Blizzard flavor?
- 8 How many Blizzard flavors are there at Dairy Queen?
- 9 What happens if DQ doesn’t flip your Blizzard?
- 10 What is the healthiest Blizzard at Dairy Queen?
- 11 What was the original Blizzard flavor?
Does Dairy Queen have the pumpkin pie blizzard right now?
As confirmed by Dairy Queen, the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard will officially return to the menu beginning August 30, 2021, at participating DQ locations. Remember, the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard is only available for a few weeks each year so don’t miss your chance to drop in and enjoy the seasonal treat beginning Aug.
What is the newest blizzard at Dairy Queen?
Here’s the full fall Blizzard lineup: New Pecan Pie Blizzard: features pecans, brown sugar pie pieces, and caramel blended with DQ’s signature soft serve. New Reese’s Pieces Cookie Dough Blizzard: features Reese’s Pieces, chocolate chip cookie dough, and peanut butter topping blended with soft serve.
What is the most popular Blizzard at Dairy Queen?
The 11 Best DQ Blizzards, Ranked
- Salted Caramel Truffle Blizzard.
- S’mores Blizzard.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard.
- Oreo Blizzard.
- Candy Cane Oreo Blizzard.
- Heath Blizzard.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
- Royal New York Cheesecake.
What are the five new Blizzard flavors?
The menu, which launched on Sept, 22, features five new fall-themed Blizzards that will definitely get you into the spirit of fall.
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough. All of the Blizzards are made with DQ’s signature vanilla soft-serve.
- Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.
- Oreo Hot Cocoa.
Does DQ still have smores blizzards?
Dairy Queen S’mores Blizzard Treat [ Discontinued ] | S’more Scout.
Out of all the secret menus we’ve come across, the Dairy Queen Secret Menu is by far one of the most popular. It contains treats that customers have come up with, as well as treats that once graced the regular menu for a limited time. From blizzards to shakes and food items, there’s something everyone can enjoy.
What is the best selling Blizzard flavor?
Chocolate chip cookie dough Blizzard Cookie dough is one of the most popular ice-cream flavors in the US, and I totally get why. The dough bits in this Blizzard were just the right size and, best of all, there were so many of them.
How many Blizzard flavors are there at Dairy Queen?
25 DQ Blizzard Flavors, Ranked From Worst To Best.
What happens if DQ doesn’t flip your Blizzard?
And if they don’t, is my Blizzard® Treat free? The independent franchise owner of each restaurant decides whether the Blizzard® Treats in their location will be served upside down, and if they participate in the “Upside Down or the Next One’s Free” promotion.
What is the healthiest Blizzard at Dairy Queen?
Banana Split Blizzard, Small Stealing the number one spot on our list is the Banana Split Blizzard. It’s the lowest-calorie and least fattening option you’ll find.
What was the original Blizzard flavor?
For ice cream lovers, working at a Dairy Queen might sound like some sort of fantasy land job, however, making all those Blizzards can be draining. When Dairy Queen rolled out the Blizzard in 1985, the treat was available in four different mix-in flavors: Oreo, M&Ms, Heath Bars, and Snickers.