- Cut the Burlap. To start your pumpkin, use scissors to cut 4 feet of burlap from the roll.
- Snip Pieces of Twine. Next, cut eight 30-inch strips of twine.
- Arrange the Twine.
- Create Weight.
- Make the Pumpkin.
- Gather Your Twine.
- Tie the Twine Around Burlap Pumpkin.
How do you make a pumpkin out of a shirt?
- Cut a section of the shirt sleeve so that it is straight on both ends.
- Turn the sleeve inside out.
- Gather up the wide sleeve end with the twine knot, and secure with a rubber band.
- Turn the sleeve right side out, the longer twin sections will now be visible and the knot will be inside of the pumpkin.
How do you make a paper bag pumpkin?
Ball up some newspaper and place it in the bottom of the bags. Grab the bag about 2 inches from the top, twist it around and secure with the green pipe cleaner. *If you want to spare the green pipe cleaner from orange paint, you can opt to secure the bag with a twist tie and add the pipe cleaner after the pumpkin dries.
Does Dollar Tree have pumpkins?
Dollar Tree is your pumpkin headquarters! Shop all of our pumpkins for decorating, crafting, and more.
How do you make pumpkins last longer?
After you’ve found the perfect pumpkin, keep these tips in mind:
- Clean the inside.
- Give it a bleach-water bath after you carve it.
- Apply petroleum jelly.
- Rehydrate the pumpkin daily.
- Store it in the fridge overnight.
- Give it an ice bath.
- Don’t use real candles to light it.
- Display it in a stable temperature.